Crushes? WTF :D


You know you are crazy about someone when you take a longer way to class, even if it means climbing an extra set of stairs, just to see him.

If he only loves me in my dreams, then let me sleep forever.

I used to spend every day thinking about you. When you walked by, I lost myself. Do you know what that's like? To love somebody so much but not have them love you back? You miss the way I looked at you. Well I don't miss the way you didn't look at me.

I want to tell you what I'm feeling, but I don't know where to start. I want to tell you everything, but I'm afraid you'll only break my heart. Why would something so easy, be so hard to do? When all I have to say is that "I love you."

It just makes me realize how weird life is that the exact same moment that meant nothing to you, you meant everything to me. Now I can't forget, and you can't remember.

If he was in my shoes for two seconds, he would feel what it's like to be me. He would feel what it's like to think of him always, and to be totally in love with him. After those two seconds he'd have no choice but to feel the same. On the other hand, if I were in his shoes for two seconds, I'd know how much he likes her and how much he doesn't feel the same for me.

Sometimes I wish I could scream at you, and show you just what it is that you do to me.

There's just something about him that grabs my heart, and it makes me hurt inside to know that I can't have him.

My heart skips a beat when someone signs online, and it skips a beat when the phone rings, and it skips a beat when the doorbell rings. My heart only skips a beat because it may be you.

I bet no other girl will remember every detail about you…except for me…I bet no other girl will remember your favorite song except for me…No other girl will remember your perfect smile, except for me…so why is it that you look at every other girl…except for me?

You’re the boy of my dreams and you know it, every time I see you, I blush and I show it. So, can you see how much you mean to me? Just give me one chance to make it true, let it
always be me and you.

Do you ever think about the time we met, because I think about it all the time? I hardly know you. I don’t know if you ever wore braces. I don’t know if you wear contacts, or even your father’s name, or what he does. But I do know the curves on your face and every fleck of gold in your eye. I know the time we met was the best in my life.

It’s so hard cause I love you so much and you don’t even have a clue that I like you.

There is nothing worse than watching the one you love, loving someone else.

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not or saying nothing and wishing you had? I guess the most important things in life are the hardest things to say.

I know I’m not the most beautiful girl, or the smartest, or at times I’m not the nicest. But that’s just because I don’t know who to trust, I got hurt really bad and I’m afraid to let nice people in, such as yourself.

(herr <3 aku da matang)

No comments:

Post a Comment